Last updated: 14 January, 2014
A. Your SeeMore Information
SeeMoreAR Inc. and its affiliates and successors ("we" or "us") are the providers of SeeMore. Your SeeMore information consists of personally identifiable information collected or received about you when you make purchases through us, when you register with us, and when you interact with other users on SeeMore.
Your SeeMore information may include:
- Registration-related information (such as your name, email address, username and password);
- Your username of other social media services that you may use in connection with SeeMore;
- Profile information that you post about yourself on SeeMore;
- Transaction-related information, including the purchase and delivery of any goods or services you may transact through SeeMore;
- Information about your visits to SeeMore or our other web sites, pages and services;
- User content, such as photos, videos, comments and other content that you post on or via SeeMore ("Your Content");
- Your responses to our offerings and advertisements;
- Your billing and shipping information;
- Your social media profile information you provide to us through the social media service's API with your express permission;
- Customer service information;
- Your location, if you use the location features of our services on your mobile devices;
- Information based on transactions you make with our affiliate partners, which may include the location, date, time and the the amount of a purchase; and
- Other information specifically related to your use of SeeMore, including information that you publicly post using tools made available by us on our services.
Your information may be stored in our servers in the United States and other countries. By using SeeMore, you agree to access and store your information in the United States.
- Technical and Device Information
We may receive or collect certain technical information when you use our services. This may include:
- Your browser or operating system;
- Your manner of connecting to the Internet (including the type of device you are using) and the name of your Internet service provider or wireless carrier;
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address;
- Data relating to malfunctions or problems that occur when you use SeeMore;
- Log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on our service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
- We may collect, monitor, and store on your mobile devices users IDs. The IDs are small data files stored on or associated with your mobile device. The IDs may be stored in the device, its operating system or other software, or in the form of data sent to us.
- The IDs will help us and our business affiliates understand how you browse and use SeeMore and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads.
- Some features of SeeMore may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- We may also collect information such as the type of your device, the version of your device's operating system, and the version of the SeeMore application.
- Analytical Information
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for SeeMore. These tools collect information sent by your device from our services, including the sites you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving SeeMore.
- We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
- Location Services.
We apply the following practices apply if you install and activate SeeMore applications on your mobile devices:
- We collect information based on your location (based on your latitude and longitude) using technologies such as GPS, WiFi and cell tower location.
- Our applications take advantage of your devices wireless "beacon" features (e.g., such as Apple's iBeacon technology) that can estimate your proximity to a beacon in a store (such as, your proximity to a display or checkout counter).
- You understand that the location-based features of this application requires the location details of your mobile device to function properly and your use signifies your agreement to use your location for purposes of providing SeeMore services to you.
- We may provide advertising, push notification, local notification and other information requested by you based on your location, including without limitation, your location to a beacon within a retail store.
- If you do not want us to use location-based information, please refrain from using a location based service or disable your device's location services, which you typically will find in the “settings” area of your device. You may also uninstall SeeMore from your device.
B. How We Use SeeMore Information
- SeeMore Information
You agree we may use your SeeMore information to:
- Operate and improve the features, offerings and content presented to you by us;
- To fulfill your requests for services;
- To provide our location services to you;
- To enable you to communicate with others;
- To conduct research about your use of our services;
- To interact with your social media services;
- To provide push notifications and location notifications to your devices; and
- To help offer you other products, programs, or services that may be of interest or relevance to you.
- We may offer features to allow you to set up a profile.
- If you set up a profile, you understand that other users can view your profile.
- We cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information.
- We may share Your Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with our affiliate businesses.
- We may share your information with affiliate partners (such as a retail store in which you do your shopping).
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share such anonymous data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
- Sharing of Your Content
- You understand and agree that Your Content and any other information that you voluntarily disclose for posting on SeeMore becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Service, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared Your Content or made it public, such content may be re-shared by others.
- Subject to your profile and privacy settings, any of Your Content that you make public is searchable by other users.
- If you remove information that you posted to SeeMore, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our services, or if other users copied or saved that information.
- You accept all consequences for posting any of Your Content or information about yourself on SeeMore that you make available for viewing by others.
The contents of your online communications, as well as other information about you as a SeeMore user, may be accessed and disclosed in response:
- To governmental requests or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena);
- In other circumstances in which we have a good faith belief that a crime has been or is being committed by a user;
- That an emergency exists that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person;
- When necessary either to protect our property; or
- For us to render the service you have requested.
C. Third Party Agents
- We may use agents and contractors to help operate SeeMore, process payments, provide customer services and to help us analyze the performance of our services.
- Our agents and contractors must agree to limit the use of such information for these purposes.
D. Third Party Sites
- This policy does not apply to the other Web sites and social media sites you access and use.
- You are subject to the privacy policies of those Web sites.
E. Change of Ownership
In the event that our ownership was to change as a result of a merger or acquisition by another company, your SeeMore information may be transferred. We will provide you notice prior to any such transfer of your SeeMore information.
- In the settings area on SeeMore, you may review, enhance, add, change or delete information about yourself.
- Any e-mails that you receive that contain marketing promotions will provide an option to remove your name from future mailings.
- You may not opt out to any notices we send to you regarding your subscriptions, terms, billing or important changes to SeeMore.
- You can control whether our applications access the location service settings on your devices, such as, by going, for example, to the Settings > Privacy > Location Services on your device. Each device has its own location and privacy settings.
- You can go to your device's settings to permit or to discontinue any push notification or local notification features on the Service.
- Our Service currently is not designed to recognize "do not track" or similar technologies made available on certain Internet browsers.
G. Cookies, Advertising
- We may place "cookies" on your Web browser. Cookies are small pieces of information or text files that a website sends to your computer for record-keeping purposes, which information is stored in a file on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies make Web-surfing and browsing easier for you by saving your preferences so that we can use the saved information to facilitate and improve your use of SeeMore.
- You can adjust your Internet browsers to reject cookies; however, please note that you will not be able to access and use all of SeeMore's features if you delete or refuse to accept cookies.
- We require credentials such as a user identification (e.g., email address) and password to limit access to registered accounts.
- Your information is stored on servers with redundancies and 24x7x365 security and technologies to protect against hackers and spammers.
I. Our Services are not intended for Minors
SeeMore is intended for adults only, and we do not knowingly collect information from minors.
If you have further questions or concerns that have not been addressed in this statement, please send your inquiries to:
- If there are significant changes to our information practices, you will be provided with appropriate online notice.
- You may be provided other privacy-related information in connection with your use of offerings from us as well as for special features and services not described in this Policy that may be introduced in the future.
Last updated: 14 January, 2014